US Grant District | East Fork Lake State Park | June 11th - 15th
Intro to Day Camp
- You are welcome and encouraged to participate individually. We will not be signing up as a Pack
- This is a great alternative (or addition to) to Resident Camp. You drop the boys off each day, pick them up each afternoon.
- There are 7 Districts in the Dan Beard Council. Each of them offer Day Camps. Visit danbeard.org for a full list of Day Camps offered throughout the Council area.
- There are 13 Day and Twilight Camps in 2012.
- Below, we will focus on the US Grant District Day Camp since it is nearby.
Cost For US Grant Day Camp
- $85 for Early Registration - $100 Otherwise
- Early registration ends May 11th
General Information about this Camp
- June 11th - June 15th
- Dropoff at 8:30am - Pickup at 3:30pm
- Over 20 activities offered and most go toward Rank Advancement and Beltloop requirements.
- Eastfork lake offers prime lakefront areas that most districts don't have. Fishing and Swimming are a highlight but many more activities await for the five days
- The them is "Nights of the Roundtable" which is a carry-over from the Fall Cub-O-Ree that 10 of our Scouts attended in October 2011.
Parent Action Items
- Register individually
- Visit danbeard.org/camp for details about this camp and other Day camps
For detailed information, registration, contact information, and more please visit danbeard.org/camp